COOKING TIME: 10 MINUTES
A supremely elegant three-ingredient pasta done in 10 minutes.
- 250g cheese tortelloni
- 90g White Truffle Tartufata
- 15g fresh white truffles or 50g sliced white truffles
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium heat
- Add the tortelloni pasta and cook until al dente for around 3 minutes
- Meanwhile, heat up the white truffle tartufata sauce in a pan over low heat
- When the pasta is ready, drain it well, add it to the pan and toss to coat well with sauce
- Plate the pasta and shave white truffle very thinly on top using a truffle shaver or a mandoline
A creamy textural white, that pairs beautifully with the intensity of white truffles.